THE MANE CREATIVE is committed to preserving your right to privacy. While we don’t ask for any registration or personal information to browse our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet. THE MANE CREATIVE does not collect identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page, our subscription page, or other means. THE MANE CREATIVE stores its customer information in a password-protected database to fulfill your requests for certain services. All information You submit to us is confidential and we do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties. Please refer to our Privacy Statement.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property (Use of Site Material) The contents of this site, including, without limitation, Website design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter “Content”) are owned by or licensed to THE MANE CREATIVE, clients, and partners of THE MANE CREATIVE, and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Website or in a networked environment is prohibited. THE MANE MINI MAG
The only user submitted data that is actively collected by THE MANE CREATIVE are email addresses of individuals who opt-in to our THE MANE MINI MAG program or voluntarily contact us via online forms and e-mails. These addresses are not typically viewed by a human being unless there is some problem with the database. Users may remove their email address from our list by unsubscribing to our THE MANE CREATIVE Newsletter. All collected data may be kept indefinitely and used for internal business and marketing purposes, such as assessing traffic patterns and usage of various features on the site, but will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties for any purposes. Notwithstanding any other statements or representations here or elsewhere on our site, THE MANE CREATIVE reserves its right to disclose any information in its possession if it is required to do so by law. Client listings and access through THE MANE CREATIVE Website
The THE MANE CREATIVE Website contains links to Websites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners, contributors and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way THE MANE CREATIVE Website does. We are not, however, in control or responsible for other website’s privacy practices or website content. Occasionally, you may receive cookies or see pop-up windows from third party advertisers, partners and vendors when accessing these sites or content featured on them. We do not control these cookies or pop-up windows. If You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Website, You do so at Your own risk. Security of THE MANE CREATIVE’ Network and Systems:
Violations to system or network security are prohibited and can result in criminal and civil liability. Continuous attempts to infiltrate or damage network security and systems may be treated as violations. THE MANE CREATIVE will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations are as listed, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems, or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of THE MANE CREATIVE’s system or network.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of THE MANE CREATIVE’s system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail spam, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- You are responsible for Your own communications and their consequences. Therefore, do not submit any of the following: material that is copyrighted; material that reveals trade secrets; material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; sexually explicit images; advertisements or solicitations of business; chain letters or pyramid schemes. Do not impersonate another person under any circumstance while submitting information or communicating with THE MANE CREATIVE.
The primary purpose of the Contact Us page is to establish communication with Visitors interested in THE MANE CREATIVE services and potential Business Development. THE MANE CREATIVE Website Visitors may use the Contact Us page to send content suggestions or questions about any content on the THE MANE CREATIVE Website. Website Visitors can also submit notification of broken links, communicate privacy concerns, and/or submit praise and/or complaints. All technical and operational issues are handled by our team which is responsible for the monitoring of systems and may track down information pertinent to suspicious activity. As the THE MANE CREATIVE policy is not to respond to visitor email, the Contact Us page does not ask for any user submitted data (such as an email address), and the only way user submitted data would be collected is if the visitor were to voluntarily type such information into one of the open text fields. In addition, if calling or texting our main number 1 xxx-xxx-xxxx, visitors agree to receive text messages. If you no longer wish to receive text messages, you may opt out at any time by replying “STOP”. Acknowledgement
You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and THE MANE CREATIVE concerning Your use of this Website, and the Content, goods and services available on this Website.